Windows 7 Some confusion over Sapphire HD 5770

Pedro

Heya doods!

Just bought a new rig and installed Windows 7 32bit version. I was recently messing around with different drivers and stuff to make the system work like it should. So almost everything seems to be okay except one thing: the graphics card. Well, actually two things, the monitor is acting kinda weird too, i assume that may be caused by the GPU also.

So, I got GIGABYTE P55-UD3, Inte i5, 4GB DDR3, Sapphire 5770 (New edition). Thanks to some knowledge and manual/guide reading ability got all the drivers properly installed. But the problem is that when running CPU-Z, the information about the graphics card is abnormally minimal.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be like that. So I was wondering here, if anyone got some ideas what could it be?

And the second generally small but annoying issue, like i said, is the monitor. I'm using Samsung P2350: 23inch, 1920x180, 60 Hz, 32bit color quality. Though it's a decent monitor, the image and video quality isnt at its top. I mean the color transition isn't smooth at all. For example, if i look at a simple picture with white-to-black transition, I see the transition to be kinda linear.. you know, like a low quality image. Same stuff with the videos, shitty color transition and image is 'squarey' also.
As I mentioned, all the display and GPU drivers are up and running.

So that's what I'm confused over. Hoping to get some help, because I'm totally out of ideas at the moment.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom