Sound Drivers

I have a question about this, I have an onboard VIA chipset msi Motherboard, I recently was forced to update to Windows 7 when my Windows XP gave me the blue screen of death and of course me looseing my windows cd/and key I had to purchase windows 7 as windows xp is no longer sold in stores. Any how, I intalled windows 7 everything works great except for my sound which its automaticly installed the HD Digital Audio (s/pdif) it shows everything is ok the volume indicator is going up and down with the music I have selected to play but what do ya know no sound out of my speakers it doesn't even show i have speakers hooked up..even my headset shows indicates when I speak into the mic. but still no sound.....what is my problem??? I could really use some information as to what else I can try to get my sound to come threw the speakers...

How old is your motherboard? Plus, please list system spec.

Creative has released a Beta 1.01.0098 driver specifically designed for USB-based SoundBlaster audio cards under Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.

Creative has released Version 1.41.00 of the ALchemy software for X-Fi and Audigy sound cards under Windows Vista and Windows 7. Note that the ALchemy download is found under the Application link on the driver page for your particular sound card

Creative has released a Product Identification Module Update for the Soundblaster X-Fi and X-Fi Titanium series. This update resolves a hardware/device detection issue under Windows 7. A 1.01.0099 Driver Pack has also been released for the X-Fi Surround 5.1 series.

Back