Windows 7 Sound Drivers

uniqueguy35Egypt

Re: Realtek HD Audio, all version, update here R2.55

Realtek High Definition Audio Codec updated to Version 2.67. The download link can be found in our downloads area here Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs - Downloads - Windows 7 Forums

I wonder about the Realtek update issue, as the last update screwed up my laptop HD and can't use the mic without hearing the echo or buzz all the way and only have to mute or un select the "listen" at Realtek HD mic to make my laptop have no more echos or buzz while listening to music. Do you know a way to retrieve back the Realtek without installing the Windows 7 all over again?. Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit SP1 and wish these helps in showing what i am going through. I tried the uninstall HD of sound and keep the Realtek HD to see if can stop the echo or buzzz and it was same and even when uninstalled Realtek to see if it can help all and fix it. When i restarted it installed both Realtek and HD all back again and when i clicked the "listen" again the buzz happen. I had to un click listen at Realtek and only listen to music and that sucks as can't use mic to talk with any or even video record any music or video as only can video it without any voice :(. Sorry for bothering but wish the details can help and find a solution and thanks :).

Attachments

• capture of sound driver issues..JPG
    capture of sound driver issues..JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 330
  • system service details1.JPG
    system service details1.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 393
  • system service2.JPG
    system service2.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 309

Attachments

• error of opening the realtek site.JPG
    error of opening the realtek site.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 335
The link is opening fine for me.. Try checking for malware:
https://www.malwarebytes.org/
Plus with laptops usually the manufacturer supplies the drivers. Try checking the machines download support page.
If you can't find it then post the make and model of your machine and I'll have a look see.

I did made early morning a can fro Maleware and found nothing and here is the details of the driver by the way :).

Attachments

• audio details.JPG
    audio details.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 343
Can you post the make and model of your machine Unique?

Thanks for notifying me and i noticed that the rate of my laptop Audio wasn't right , as that was a first thing, then at the sound and Speaker, i had to make the voice enhancement and all to be set for no echo constantly. I still didn't do the check if i can make the sound recorder as been like searching for the cause of my laptop crashed and found few hackers and had to search manually for the files and delete it permanently. I will put the details of the audio as to let others if have same situation and audio files on their lap top to be put that way as will attach few files there. The last two files will be the laptop brand as you asked for details and hope all is well with you there.

Attachments

• how to enhance mic for not make echo sound1.JPG
    how to enhance mic for not make echo sound1.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 348
  • how to make sound enhancement for mic no more buzz2.JPG
    how to make sound enhancement for mic no more buzz2.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 310
  • mic look like in rates.JPG
    mic look like in rates.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 312
  • music formatation and the ratio to be put when make it work right as a loud voice.JPG
    music formatation and the ratio to be put when make it work right as a loud voice.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 350
  • brand name and maker.JPG
    brand name and maker.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 312
  • cpu details.JPG
    cpu details.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 338
Hi,
unfortunately there many different models starting with the name: Compaq CQ58 Notebook PC. We need to see the full model number usually written on the machine or in the manual?

Hi,
unfortunately there many different models starting with the name: Compaq CQ58 Notebook PC. We need to see the full model number usually written on the machine or in the manual?
The Motherboard is what i got so far:
Hewlett-Packard 1854

Attachments

• system details of system.JPG
    system details of system.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
I did had to do reinstall my win 7 and installed the 2012 sound file from HP and it was better then the normal update. Thanks for the tip and file as take care there.

Back
Top Bottom