Windows 7 SoundTaxi MediaSuite

ma16101

Hello All, Im a newbie thank you for having me.:) I appoligize in advance as I dont know if this is the correct place to be.

Long history: I was wondering if anyone has ever had this problem. I have been using SoundTax for quit some time and upgraded to their SoundTaxi MediaSuite, I first downloaded from their site and all was working fine with the exception of one application. I emailed them and they told me to reinstall, but now I cant get it installed at all, I keep getting this error message "Windows\systemwow64\gsservice.exe-unable to execute file create process failed code 2- system cannot find the file specified- move failed code:183" I have emailed SoundTaxi, but they wont reply until tomorrow.

I guess my main question is does anyone now what "gsservice" is? Ive tried to look it up on the web and havent really found a good definition of it. All I could find was it belongs to a Gizmo company. I just dont understand what their product is for and why its not allowing my SoundTaxi to load?

Any ideas on what "gsservice" is will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Back