Speedfan 4.3.5 Beta 17

lorenkjr1

Extraordinary Member
Now available. It is a Beta so please be careful.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Thanks for the info' ... It looks ok and the exotics is a cool addition, lets hope the release candidate is available soon..

lorenkjr1

Extraordinary Member
Judging by the time period between Beta 15 and Beta 17, it will likely be two or three more months before a release candidate.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Mind you I'm still happy to use version 4.33 and as I have said before the 4.34 version seemed a little buggy. I did mail the dev about it but no reply as of yet..

lorenkjr1

Extraordinary Member
Well he is really busy these days. I was able to wangle out a special Speedfan Beta which covers mostly only my machine so, that I now have support for my smbus chip MCP73. It's now getting to the point that it's really operational. All I need is the motherboard config and I will be ready to go.

lorenkjr1

Extraordinary Member
Re: Speedfan 4.3.5 Beta 21

This puppy jumped 4 more cycles since I last posted earlier today. Whats well mostly goodies for the MCP73 SMBus among other things. I may know something thats on tap for tommorow. Thats more motherboard configs including my Foxconn. Well then until Tuesday morning for the next set of reports.

I can get it to install but I get some kinda driver error :confused:
what ever...I'm happy with mine....for now :D

lorenkjr1

Extraordinary Member
Sorry to hear that, what kind of error do you get? The only thing left for me, is getting a motherboard config under clock and the possible correct clock there also. I guess I am not good enough to work on that one, and will have to leave that for Alfredo.

I can't remember now but I think it was looking for a 64bit driver.

lorenkjr1

Extraordinary Member
that sounds about right and should be fixed soon. I will let you know when.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.