Speedfan Update

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Almico has released Version 4.38 of SpeedFan, a free utility for changing system fan speeds, measuring temperatures and voltages and adjusting clock speeds.

Almico has released Version 4.39 of SpeedFan, a free utility for changing system fan speeds, measuring temperatures and voltages and adjusting clock speeds.

Thanks for the update Lorenkjr..:) but it is actually still in beta:
I copied and pasted from the main site....

SpeedFan 4.40 beta 5 is online! Winbond W83667HG support has been greatly improved and preliminary tests show that on several Asus boards now more fans (including CPU's) can be controlled using SpeedFan. Let me know your experience. CPU identification has been greatly improved too and now all of the Tjmax values published by Intel should have been implemented. I need your tests and reports

Last edited:
Almico has released Version 4.40 of SpeedFan, a free utility for changing system fan speeds, measuring temperatures and voltages and adjusting clock speeds.

Speedfan has now updated to version 4.41:

There are so many improvements in this release. Intel QST support has been greatly improved, including version 2.x and adding full fan control. Support for several Nuvoton chips (like the W83667HG, the W83667HG-B and the W83677HG-I) has been rewritten and fully verified. USB enclosures using Cypress chipsets are now supported and SMART data is read. Events now can react to hard disk fitness and performance values. The glitch related to the OK button while editing events is now gone. A lot of bug fixes and performance improvements were applied and a lot of new hardware has been supported. As usual, both the installer and the executable are digitally signed with my company's (SOKNO S.R.L.) certificate.
New hard disk database is online!

SpeedFan's online in-depth hard disk analysis now uses an updated revision of its internal database containing the model for each known hard disk. Currently there are 2684 known hard disk models. The latest hard disks are included in the db and all the models have been updated. This means, for example, that new hard disks now properly inform about their "Power On Hours Count" taking into consideration the real values reported by the end users

SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer

Almico has released Version 4.44 of SpeedFan, a free utility for changing system fan speeds, measuring temperatures and voltages and adjusting clock speeds. This version adds support for new chipsets, improves SMART HDD temperature readings, as well as a range of other improvements and fixes.

Almico has released Version 4.44 of SpeedFan, a free utility for changing system fan speeds, measuring temperatures and voltages and adjusting clock speeds. This version adds support for new chipsets, improves SMART HDD temperature readings, as well as a range of other improvements and fixes.

Thanks for the heads up kemical Im a speedfan user ... will download today :p

Im on 4.40 ATM

mwsnap0050.png

Hi Ciara,

yup it's a great little app and definitely gives one more control over system/motherboard/PWM fans. Do you know how to configure yours a little better so the numbers match what's going on in your system? See mine for ref:

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Hi kemical :)

I have mine set to %50 and have been running at this for a few months I dont high end game but need good graphics for making GFX system case fans are 120mm (Tsunami dream) and CPU cooler is Coolermaster Hyper TX3, GPU has custom Ice Q 3 cooler and all is very quiet.

SpeedFan 4.46 Final is online!

This version greatly improves DELL support, nVidia I2C support works again with driver 275 and above, and ATI Radeon support no longer sets the video card fan to 100% on program exit. It adds support for Intel X79 (Patsburg) and ServerWorks HT1000 SMBus. USB external enclosures using SAT, SunPlus, IoData and Logitech chipsets are now supported and hard disk SMART data can be accessed. Areca RAID support has been improved as well as SAS controllers support. Asus ATK0110 support tries to use the best interface when the ACPI BIOS exposes multiple ones (please, report if support is broken for your motherboard model). Added support for additional hardware and fixed minor bugs. Both the installer and the executable are digitally signed with my company's (SOKNO S.R.L.) certificate.
...Enjoy!

Download:

http://www.almico.com/speedfan446.exe

Almico has released Version 4.47 of SpeedFan, a free utility for changing system fan speeds, measuring temperatures and voltages and adjusting clock speeds. This version provides adds support for new chipsets, support for hard drives through CSMI, and contains other improvements and bug fixes.

Back