Windows 8 Split screen

Vin

Can any one tell me how I can split the screen to see to pages (or more) of a web site?
I've looked it up in Google but I can't get the hang of it
Thanks

• Let’s assume you have two open windows on your computer, but one is behind the other. Let’s say each window is a different running program, maybe email on the one hand and word processing on the other.
  • Take your cursor to the center (or so) of the topmost part of the open window on your screen.
  • Depress the left mouse button and “grab” the window.
  • Keep the mouse button depressed and drag the window all the way over to the RIGHT of your screen. It will automatically resize to take up the RIGHT half of your screen.
  • Now you should be able to see the other open window, behind the half window that’s to the right.
  • Take your cursor to the center (or so) of the topmost part of that open window.
  • Depress the left mouse button to “grab” that window.
  • Keep the mouse button depressed and drag the window all the way over to the LEFT of your screen. It will automatically resize to take up the LEFT half of your screen.
  • Voila! Can you copy and paste between the two? You bet!
  • If you are feeling really crazy, you can of course start with the left half first. Not recommended for the faint of heart, however.

Regards,
Adrian

Back
Top Bottom