Windows Vista Stardock

lorenkjr1

Extraordinary Member
Anyone else try Stardock's line of goodies for sprucing up your desktops? From themes to toolbars to icons and a lot more. While it may get a little costly it can also be a lot of fun and a great learning experience. I for one love AERO and only hope it improves even more. Eye candy is my favorite part of Vista and yeap I use a lot of it. Thats one reason I got into overclocking, as it makes a big difference in the machines overall performance.

I have one I downloaded from Alienware's site awhile back and it makes XP look like vista but it uses a lot of resources.

True it uses tons of resources but, since I love Eye Candy and will never give it up; then sooo much for me resources.

Just started using it again. it sure looks better and I like that you can auto hide when not in use.

Great news. Glad to hear you like it. You know me by now, I just have to have my eye candy. And Stardock makes it a little bit easier to have it. I ran across some othercompany thats just starting out I guess with something like what Stardock has already, just no support for Vista yet. Check you later ad sorry I missed this post for so long.

Back
Top Bottom