Windows 7 Stargate PC

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Oy check that baby out. Here at Guru3D.com we’ve featured many impressive case-mods on these pages before now, but I think this has to be one of my favorites. This is the handiwork of a guy called Gup the Stargate-themed pyramid HTPC has a motorized top-section that lifts to reveal an LCD with custom graphics.

Both the motorized side-sections and lighting are operated by remote-control, while the core guts of the PC itself are modest but reasonable for an HTPC. A Commell LV-677 Mini-ITX board is used for considerations of space, with an Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 CPU, 2GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce 9400GT GPU.

The whole thing was built from scratch – since there aren’t that many off-the-shelf pyramid PC cases from which to begin – and took “a long time”. No word on how much it cost, though.

YouTube - Pyramid Project HTPC build

http://www.guru3d.com/news/news-of-the-day-stargate-pyramid-case-mode/

Lol oddly I watched that in total awe....I was considering doing my bedroom in a stargate theme....which the wife oddly said i could do if I wanted.....suddenly I got all suspicious of her motives....lol

LMAO.....thats funny..:D

I actually thought of another forum regular when I saw the above mod...

Celestra.
She loves Stargate and that pc would be great for a fan like her.. I'll have to pm her and see what she thinks..

Back