Windows 7 Status 0xc0000225

Shahzeb

Hello Guys......

Last night i was trying to make partition but i dont know why did i cancelled it....(Maybe it was taking too long)

after cancelling windows restart but got this error....Status 0xc0000225

I have looked alot for this error Status 0xc0000225

But not found any solution

I have tried windows 7 recovery disc....nothing happening

I have tried installing fresh window but still nothing happening

First of all its not giving me any option to boot from cd (cd is bootable)

2nd I have tried pressing F12 and tried booting that way but after 2 mins same windows comes up showing this error

Please help if anyone have any solution please....

Its really upsetting....:frown:

Hi,
Have you tried 'safe-mode'? Press F8 when booting to enter the advanced boot menu. If no solution is forthcoming via this route then try booting from the 7 disk.
To boot from the disk, you'll first need to enter your system bios (press either F2 or delete when booting up) find the correct page for boot order and change it so the system boots from disk. Remember to save and log out. Also remember that you may have to 'press any key' to actually get the system to boot from disk so please watch for the prompt when booting up from disk.

I have not tried safe mode I think nothing happens when I press F8....

I will try again when I get home.....

Yes I have tried booting through cd and i did change the the boot sequence to cd/dvd on the top.....

but still nothing getting the option (click any button to boot from cd/dvd) (cd/dvd is bootable)

is it maybe i have different version of windows??before i had home edition on laptop but in cd i have ultimate??

is this making problem??

Check your bios for a setting called APIC. If it's there try disabling it, if not, try setting the bios to system defaults. Another thought is the install media your using.. Are you sure the disk is in good working order? Lastly in order to enter safe mode you'll have to repeatedly press F8 as sometimes it catches it and sometimes not..

Back