Windows 10 status_stack_buffer_overrun error

shadows

Extraordinary Member
Hello WindowsForum
I could use some help regarding this error.
The error started a few weeks back when I was sitting under a drivers license test website, the error appears randomly and I can't seem to find a way to get this fixed. I have contacted the website I have been using to do my tests on without any luck of responds back from them. I have no idea why I get this error. I even get the error msg on my phone and laptop through Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge.
Is this a browser error or just my PC getting old and ancient?
Do you guys have any ideas what I can do?

Error msg: status_stack_buffer_overrun

Is there an HTTP XXX code with the error? Sounds very much like a bug on the site and likely nothing you can do to resolve. At most you can test with another browser and more specifically with a private or incognito browser tab to rule out browser plugins and cached data.

Is there an HTTP XXX code with the error? Sounds very much like a bug on the site and likely nothing you can do to resolve. At most you can test with another browser and more specifically with a private or incognito browser tab to rule out browser plugins and cached data.
I can try incognito browser tab in Chrome and see what it does.
If I should post the specific error code msg, is there a way to find that error msg on a logfile? I only have a screenshot (look picture)

Øv, Surt!
Noget gik galt ved visningen af denne webside.
Fejlkode: STATUS_STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN

Translated from Danish to English 👇
"Aw snap
Something went wrong while displaying this web page.

Error code: STATUS_STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN"

Attachments

• 323277292_5604872756233554_5477889039746445207_n.jpg
    323277292_5604872756233554_5477889039746445207_n.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 96
For now no errors have appeared. I don't know if this can be the recent Chrome update though. I will try again tomorrow as I usually sit most of the day taking those drivers license tests. I'll give an update tomorrow, also I did use incognito tap just to be sure nothing happened.

Back