Windows Vista Sudden Shutdowns

WCW

I have windows Vista installed on a new computer. I just got everything working properly in the last couple weeks, and the system has been perfectly stable. Now all of a sudden it will completely shut down without warning and do a restart. It’s happened like five times already this morning. The error screen disappears so fast I haven’t had a chance to see exactly what it says. Anyone ever encounter this problem? Any suggestions? I’m not exactly computer savvy, so that’s probably some of my problem.

Thanks in advance

in the search line type in
system restore
run that , and restore the computers system files.
should fix it

Thanks for the suggestion. That seems to have cleared up whatever was causing the problem.

I have windows Vista installed on a new computer. I just got everything working properly in the last couple weeks, and the system has been perfectly stable. Now all of a sudden it will completely shut down without warning and do a restart. It’s happened like five times already this morning. The error screen disappears so fast I haven’t had a chance to see exactly what it says. Anyone ever encounter this problem? Any suggestions? I’m not exactly computer savvy, so that’s probably some of my problem.

Thanks in advance
Hi! This is Celestra, Glad to hear everything is fixed. I shut down in the middle of downloads. If anything happens like that again you might suddenly be interested in this site. Fix Computer Shut Off Problem Errors Now! If this does not bring up the site type in RegCure-Free Download

Back