Windows 7 Superbar Glitch

DamageCase

Hey guys, I just started having this issue. When i mouse over any icon on the task bar the animation that happens, like the color on the icon lights up, or if its not open the bottom glow lights up stays when ever i move the mouse away. If its not an open application the little pop-up shows up telling me what app it is even when my mouse is no where near the bar. It constantly does this, its really really annoying me. When i re-start everything is ok, then after a few hours of being on the computer it happens again.

Link Removed - Invalid URL is a link with someone else whos having the same issue, if you cant understand what i mean maybe you will understand that.

This is an image taken from that link above.
Link Removed - Invalid URL

I have searched everywhere for help regarding this, Maybe its because im not sure what to really search for as it is an odd issue. Im hoping someone on here might be able to help.

Im on Windows 7 64bit

Thanks!

Here is a link with someone else whos having the same issue, if you cant understand what i mean maybe you will understand that.

This is an image taken from that link above.
Link Removed - Invalid URL

When i mouse over any icon on the task bar the animation that happens, like the color on the icon lights up, or if its not open the bottom glow lights up stays when ever i move the mouse away. If its not an open application the little pop-up shows up telling me what app it is even when my mouse is no where near the bar. It constantly does this, its really really annoying me. When i re-start everything is ok, then after a few hours of being on the computer it happens again.

Sometimes a running application starts orange-glowing to catch user attention that the window has completed an operation and is ready for further interaction, even if the mouse is not over it. This doesn't look to be your case since the color in your screenshot is yellow but not orange.

Hmmm ... Is your mouse set to one click to open files instead of double click? If not, I would download the right video driver for your card, and reinstall your current. What is your video card model exactly ?

I really dont think this is an issue to do with the video card. I just updated the drivers a couple weeks ago, its been doing it for at least a month now. But im running a 9800gts. Its almost like the taskbar still thinks my mouse is over the icons.

I really dont think this is an issue to do with the video card. I just updated the drivers a couple weeks ago, its been doing it for at least a month now. But im running a 9800gts. Its almost like the taskbar still thinks my mouse is over the icons.

Wrong driver can cause a problem like this, especially desktop video driver insalled for a mobile card. Ok, Is your mouse set to one click to open files instead of double click? When you click on desktop, does the glow go away ?

Back
Top Bottom