Windows Vista Temps

Usually if speedfan can see a fan then it can normally alter it. Have you gone through the 'how to'? As when I open the config in speedfan unless I click on a actual fan then nothing appears below is just blank like yours...

Checkout my screenies. One piccie of before and then one after I highlight the fan (you'll notice I've changed the names to suit what they are).

I am thinking my mother board or something "Asus f8000" dose not support this function. I have no fan control enable or disable in the bios or anywhere I can find. I down graded my speed fan from 4.38 to 4.37 and now it detects my HD's but still no fan speed options. I read that guid and there is no PWM mode in the advanced section. When I select the chip all there are is the Asus f8000 and the 2 HD's. No matter which one I select there is no PWM options. I think the next step is to just cut the wires on the fans and wire them into an extrat plug from the power supply although I really hate to do this. but what other option do I have? Here is a SS of what I see now.

Here is an interesting one for you. The first screen shot is my web server. Its right next to this desktop yet running so much more cooler. The second is of this desktop right now. hmmm.

Here is an interesting one for you. The first screen shot is my web server. Its right next to this desktop yet running so much more cooler. The second is of this desktop right now. hmmm.

I merged your posts as it had double posted..

As for the temps.. I suppose the server is cooler because it isn't working as hard as the pc?

I have been getting a ton of database errors from this site, is it me or is there a problem with it? I had 4-5 of them in a row with that post, that's probably why it double posted. Is it uncommon for one to be "working harder" than the other when they are both at idle? I mean granted the server is a meager 600Mhz while the desktop is 2.8gig I guess the speed would make a diference.

Correct.... the 2.8GHz will run a lot warmer than the 600MHz

As for the database errors. I can only apologize and hope it will be cleared up as soon as possible. We are getting spam through as well so some setting may have been changed or they are just getting better at getting round the security...

I see. I hate spam. I run a couple for forums myself and its a never ending battle trying to keep them out.

Back