Windows Vista The countdown begins...

I'm curious, in the event that Microsoft releases it before november 30, what then? and if it releases it after?
Mwahahahaha! I've foiled your timer!
Either way, It'll be just in time for the holiday season! Although I can't really see a 12 year old boy unwrapping a present and saying "Windows Vista! It's just what I wanted!"

Its about time they made a release date. Even though its another year away almost. I do look forward to its release but im sure their will be tons of problems. They probably spent more time on the gui then on the OS itself. But there's only one was to find out. Im sure ill spend the $400 bucks they will probably charge for the OS. If I dont like it im sure my thoughts will be expressed about how open source is the way to go and redhat is the dominate OS.

-josh_rain

Generic said:
I'm curious, in the event that Microsoft releases it before november 30, what then? and if it releases it after?

The world ends.. (actually it will just be adjusted - which is expected)

Generic said:
Either way, It'll be just in time for the holiday season!"

Well I will be upgrading.. my hardware is almost obsolete so I might as well keep the OS up to date.

Generic said:
Although I can't really see a 12 year old boy unwrapping a present and saying "Windows Vista! It's just what I wanted!"
Hey i'm thirteen and i cant wait..... well actually i cant wait for the games that will be available for Vista only.
After 2.5 Weeks, My Kitty for New laptop + Vista= $170

Back