The Number Game

beeaitch

I don't know if this has been done here before or not but:
The Number Game! :D

Ok so what happens is I post "1", the next person posts "2", then the next person does "3" and so on and so on. There is no real point to it, it's just to see how high we can count :)
Oh, also, you don't have to wait for someone else to post the next number, you can post 6 and then 7 straight afterwards for example.
So I'll start...

1! :cool:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

10 - oops - that's what you get from programming for years in 8-bit assembler - I use to dream in Octal! 8

Link Removed due to 404 Error
rose-178.gif

which when added by one becomes 16
Which in addition to being the only number which is both the area and perimeter of the same square ( 4 + 4 = 4 x 4 = 16) is also one less than 17 which amazingly is equal to the sum of the digits of its cube: 17 x 17 x 17 = 4913 and 4 + 9 + 1 + 3 = 17.

Last edited:
Which in addition to being the only number which is both the area and perimeter of the same square ( 4 + 4 = 4 x 4 = 16) is also one less than 17 which amazingly is equal to the sum of the digits of its cube: 17 x 17 x 17 = 4913 and 4 + 9 + 1 + 3 = 17.

Whoa. Numbers. :headache:

​18

Back