There is an awesome TV Show called Doctor Who, I love it

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Lukasz, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Lukasz

Lukasz New Member

There is an awesome TV Show called Doctor Who, I love it, Bold and Energetic. The older Doctor Who was David Tennant, Sorry can't remember the new Doctor Who actor, when Its on again I post the name, Joel Goldsmith made a music theme for Doctor Who and Startrek, very relaxing :D

Attached Files:

11.jpg
      File size:
      77.1 KB
      Views:
    #1 Lukasz, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  2. patcooke

patcooke Microsoft MVP
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Yep - there has been an awesome tv show called Doctor Who since 1963 - it holds the Guinness Book of Records award for the longest running science fiction show in the world:

BBC - Doctor Who - The Official Site

3. Highwayman

Highwayman Extraordinary Member

And Joel Goldsmith was unlikely even out of school when the Dr Who Theme was written...lol, as it was composed by the gifted Ron Grainer of the BBC's own Radio Workshop.

Next week... The A Team movie was canny, now if only they would do a tv show of it....lmao

Actually mickey taking aside, you might want to check out the FREE official Doctor Who adventure games, new episodes are released every month, just visit the Dr. Who website for links to the first two which cover daleks and cybermen.

#3 Highwayman, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  4. Trouble

Trouble Noob Whisperer

5. Highwayman

Highwayman Extraordinary Member

Yea I suppose that goes with the territory these days, I very much doubt we'll ever get to see a actor as good as Tom Baker do the role for anywhere near as long as he did.

6. Lukasz

Lukasz New Member

I hope there will be another Season of DoctorWho, I hope the actor doesn't leave, The Doctor thinks Positive and he is Energetic