Today

Ciara

This is a thread were members can post if there doing anything special today, maybe starting a new Computer build, got a day off work or maybe just hit 1,000 posts ! :p

Well today its nice and warm in my part of England so been out in the garden getting some sun (shorts on) watching Cassy (my Cat) playing :)

Today I finish work two hours early (asked my boss, hes a sweet old guy) going to have my nails done, its the final touch as had my hair done a few days ago, I can do my nails my self but its not a professional job and I'm on a date to night with my latest guy ! :p so I think today is going to be a great one and hope all members at Windows 7 Forums has a great one as well.

Ciara ... X

funny thing happened in the office today, my boss and his driver had an argument...the driver is yelling that his resigning no matter what...he left the office and few mins he came back and had his resignation letter with him...he approached the secretary and handed the letter and softly whisper....how do you spell resignation?

Today I got 200 posts :p

MWSnap000 49.png

today i successfully uploaded my sig with the help of ciara and rdelbula, thanks guys

yo david,...today i have reached 200th post/s....:fdance:. better hurry up.

taking a bow...

bowing01azz.jpg

Last edited:
Today at 12 noon (thats in 5 hours away my time) I have my first driving lesson :p, I have been driving with my Dad but today is my first official lesson ... I'm quite excited ! :p

I believe that it is worth mentioning again that on this day in history, June 6. 1944, Allied Forces invaded Normandy in what was the turning point that led to victory in WWII. The Canadian contribution at Juno Beach turned out to be one of the key victories of that war.

I can't help but think of the bullsh*t that Canada received for not entering the invasion of Iraq with the U.S. and Britain, a fantasy of a reason in looking for these "weapons of mass destruction" that was obvious to anyone whom wanted to really look, that they did not exist. How quickly we forget. Canada joined Allied Forces in declaring war on Germany in both WWI and WWII, long before the U.S. was dragged into both.

Maybe Canadians just recognize crap when they see it.

Today (I'm working at home) and I got a call from my boss thanking me on a Banking deal I setup for a local Car Hire Firm, :p ... I thought that was very nice of him :)

It sounds like you are a very valued member of the team at the bank where you work Ciara. I hope you are proud of yourself. You're a very intelligent lady!

I would like, also, to take a moment to Thank the Administration and Moderator's here at Windows 7 Forums. To re-evaluate and then undelete a comment shows a level of class and integrity not often found just in forums, but in the world in general. I salute and Thank you all. I have learned a lesson from this as well, and in the future I will make myself think before I type and make better choice's of words.

Back
Top Bottom