Toshiba Bluetooth Stack works perfectly!

I installed the Toshiba bluetooth stack for Vista x64 on my Win7 and it works perfectly. All my profiles works fine.

Toshiba Europe GmbH Bluetooth Information Center

Its a 30-day trial but you can find the full version if you look hard enough. ;)

Hope it helps!

I tried many times it didn't work

It didn't work in windows 7 , Would you please help me ? pls find me email here: medhatraafat@gmail.com

Rolly13

Could you please mail me the answer too
Rolly13 at telenet dot be
TIA

jlua

Can you please tell me where you were able to get the full Bluetooth stack driver? Thanks!
jlua001 at gmail dot com

jlua

Rolly: Thank you so much!! I was able to install it on my Vaio laptop before doing the upgrade to Windows 7, and now I have completed the move to 7, and all seems to work fine. This is my first and last Vaio computer. Support from Sony has been worse than awful, or non-existent, and then they use what appears to be non-standard drivers that they won´t update, and that are not available from the driver manufacturer either. Not to mention that the motherboard has had to be replaced... twice...

Thank you again!!

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.