Transparency Wear

Well i got transparency working on my User correctly and perfectly, but i have another user for "Randoms" users, if somebody wants to use it, and i make it sure its working fine, but i realize the "Transparency on the Task bar, arent working, and when i click on "Color of the Windows" to activate the Transparency appears like this:

And Not like This

And Its wear because it works just fine on my Desk.

Regards, Mike

Last edited:

reghakr

Essential Member
That first graphic, Which i guess is in French,. is the same As Advanced Appearance settings.

So you need to open the first one up first.....I;m getting tired:rolleyes:

I cant open the second one, on the other user, just the First picture, its in "Spanish", =P, i cant modificate the transparency wich is disable, i just can see the windows and task bar on opaque mode, not transparency, because i cant open the second picture to enable it.

Regards Mike

reghakr

Essential Member
Mike,. do you get any error message

If so, what us the exact wording?

No error

Well no Error shows.

Maybe somehow modify, i click on personalize normal, like i'm gonna change my wallpaper, and when i try to click for transparency, appear that window, and i cant enable the Transparency, i just wanna know, if there other way/regedit, to enable the transparency, or any option to change to normal mode to advanced, i dont know realy =S.

I create a new account maybe it was corrupted with that user, and happens the same i cant enable the transprency. They are Admins.

Thanks for the Reply

Regards
Att.
Mike

reghakr

Essential Member
Hello Mike,

Go To Start Search Programs and Files and yupe in fix problems.

Choose fix problems with transparency and visual effects.

This will bring up the Aero trouble-shooter to see if your video card is good enough to enable transparency.

Hey

Hey Thanks to response.

I got a Nvidia 7300 GS Foxconn 256mb DRR2, i think he can handle it.

I had to Format the entire windows, it was quick, i cant solved the problem, it was wear, even the "Transparency TroubleShooter"

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.