TravelMate 7720G

fairwind

Honorable Member
Hi folks, my first post here and greetings to all.

I may be in the wrong thread here but here goes. My Acer 7720G laptop has Vista installed, it all works OK.
The Acer L/top on the other hand has a bunch of Acer advertising flashing up if I leave the screen for a few minutes. I have read it all and now it's a pain in the proverbial butt. The ads dissappear as soon as I start work again but I reaaly want them switched off now.

How do I switch it off? Is that possible? I have searched all over and cant any way to switch these flashing ads off, please help.

fairwind,
West Australia

fairwind

Honorable Member
Hi Kemical,

Tnx for your response. That was an interesting link you offered, I have bookmarked that for future reference.

However, the problem I had was in fact my unfamiliarity with my laptop. I rechecked my screensaver options and discovered that I had the "Acer" option which is nearly all advertising !! I thought I had the screensaver set to something different but no ! I was fooled by thinking I had a problem with "Flash Payer".

Thanks again ...

fairwind

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.