Trying to have both at the same time.

Hi this is probably not windows 7 specific however I am trying to accomplish it in Windows 7 so I'll ask. I have decided to dual boot one of my PC's at work. I am testing 7 out for a few programs that are specifically used with my company.

Here is the issue: I am only testing just a few things to see if they will link up fine with the XP Pro network. I can do anything I need on the network domain as far as folders and file/printer sharing. However, there is one program that needs security rights from the domain in order to display the correct menus. I do not want to join the domain with this OS, just use specific programs on it. I need to do a "runas" command or something in order to get the security rights I need. Is there anyone that can help me with the syntax of the command/commands that I need in order to use this specific program on the domain without having to log the whole OS on?

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.