Windows 7 Trying to install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 !!

aikma

Hello everyone,

I have a problem currently. When I try and install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, it brings this message saying "Turn Windows Features 'On or Off' in the Control Panel to configure it".

I check and there is a file saying 'Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1'. Does that mean I aready have it ??
Do I already have it ??

So Windows 7 does come with Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 as default. Well I upgraded from Windows Vista to Windows 7. So I'm new to Windows 7. How comes its not fully enabled ? In Windows XP, there isn't a Windows Turn on or off feautre. The .NET Framework would be in the Program and Features. But in Windows 7, its completely different.

Is the reason why Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 could not be installed because it is already on my laptop ??

If I did enable the two inner-part in Windows Turn on or off features, what would happen ??

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerly,

Aikma

Dear Drew,

Thanks for your support mate. That has really helped me alot !

So I already have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 ? Does the '1' mean Service Pack 1 ?

So if I need to make it fully enabled, I will have it tick the 2 boxes and then it will make it fully enabled.

Yours Sincerely,

Aikma

Back
Top Bottom