Two teenage girls are Cincinnati’s most wanted bank robbers

cybercore

Two teenage girls are Cincinnati’s most wanted bank robbers

It’s usually pretty rare to see female bank robbers unless you’re a big fan of Queen Latifah and have Set It Off playing in your house on a loop like a rapper on Cribs does with Scarface. But here’s something even more rare: Two girls, estimated between 12 and 16 years of age, walked into a bank with a note but no weapon and walked out with a bag filled with cash.

The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office released a grainy black-and-white bank surveillance photo of one of the alleged robbers and slightly expanded the age range of the robbers: 14 to 16 and 12 to 14 years old. Barnett, said the younger girl was about 20 feet from the teller and her image was not captured on tape. No weapon was seen nor implied in the heist.

Within moments of [an] emergency broadcast, a helicopter searched for the girls by air and a police dog was deployed to track the robbers.

None of it worked.

The bank robbery was the third this year in the area, said Michael Brooks, a spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Cincinnati is apparently a hotbed for bank robbery; in December they had SEVEN bank robberies and 18 total in 2009. In spite of that, an FBI spokesperson said that, in his five and a half years on the job, this is the first time he’s heard of any bank robbery involving a minor, nevermind the fact that it’s two young girls.

It kind of sucks that two girls so young would be risking throwing their lives away at such a young age. But at the same time, at least they’re dedicated and accomplishing things. You know what I was doing between the ages of 12 and 14-years-old? Jerking off and playing Mortal Kombat. Occasionally at the same time. So yes, I’d take a bag full of money over fapping to Sonya Blade’s ability to throw a high kick. Unless there were some way to get money for to accomplish all of the above, but that seems like an awfully narrow fetish for someone to have paid me for. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom