Windows 7 Uk student offer

Bingoogle

I have purchased a copy of windows 7 online and I already downloaded it from digitalriver.
But I can not find my product key either on the confirmation web or in the confirmation email.
Does anyone meet the same situation like mine?
Or is the product key really in the confirmation email?

Last edited:
Hi, I got the same student deal through my uni. The email I received with the link to download had the product key in it, look again!

I'm just writing up my experiences of installing it, as I was running Windows XP 32 bit and wanted a clean installation of the Windows 7 Professional 64 bit upgrade version that I bought. It was a bit tricky to do, but the forums here have helped me out.

Thanks for your reply. I got a link too in my order confirmation email and on that web there is no product key but a button to click for download. Is it says in your email that the link is for looking up your order? I clicked the link in email and logged in several times, but there was only a summary of my order without a key even something looks like.... Did you download the key or it is just shown on the web page?

Did you print out the page that your download link was on?

If so, the product key is the same thing as the "unlock code"
This should be located about two lines below the download link button.

If you don't see this, you should contact digital river so they may assist you with this problem.

Back