Windows XP Unbelievable message

nitto

unbelievable.jpg

Which means:
"Error
This message should never be displayed."
I cant believe that there such a thing is possible...
Windows makers - YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Attachments

• unbelievable.jpg
    unbelievable.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 368
Since XP support has ended, my guess is you can expect any sort of messages, at least if you use Internet. You need to upgrade.

That message is coming not from Windows but from an applications program.

Yes, and even if I take a risk of being stamped a hate monger, haunted by all who still rely on XP, I dare say: with the ever increasing amount of attachments especially freeware come with, but also programs one has honestly paid for... life sure is like Forrest Gump's mother stated, Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you get.

Cheerio everyone, it may not have been more difficult to make the World a safe place, than it is today. There might be a challenge.

Lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johnnycash/wantedman.html

Since XP support has ended, my guess is you can expect any sort of messages, at least if you use Internet. You need to upgrade.
I made an upgrade at home to 7-64 & I hate it. Probably will back soon to XP64.
Anyway, that message apears only once, so I don't mind if it's from system or any app.
Any upgrade in the future is possible, but only to linux.

I hope you can trust there was nothing personal. But XP is not an option, it's lethal, it's obsolete. It's just the way time goes, and I don't express support to Microsoft policy.

My main concern is security, as we do have lots of people trying to use other computers as bots and slaves. Cars are getting safer, airplanes are too, we need to take care. The possibility to cause havoc is greater than ever. That's my point.

I wish you the very best.

Back