Undefined Network Error.. ¿Any New Solutions?

Hi all , new here and i was hoping you can help me with this FRUSTRATING win 7 error.

Like all posts my error is the known Unidentified Network .. heres the thing.

Ive been using Win 7 for bout 2 months now or something like that , no problems at all.. Yesterday i changed my Modem from a Motorola 5101 to a Motorola SBG900 Wireless.. My 5101 was my "pirate" modem with 6MB but stop working , my sbg900 was my regular modem 2MB that has always worked with my computer. So first i tried to get my motorola 5101 to work with no luck .. i changed its mac address and nothing , theres where i got the unidentified network error but tought it was just a bad mac address... so after trying for a while (even using my SBG900 MAC in my 5101) i gave up and plug it out and pluged my sbg900 in (the one that im paying for) .. after that its just darkness lol

I have 2 Realtek NICs on my pc..Gigabyte MB..so after reading for a while i tried this "solutions"

1.- ipconfig solutions , flushdns , release , renew, netsh winsock reset.. etc.. NO LUCK

2.- Unmark ipv6 .. No luck

3.- Change the NICS Address.. from NO PRESET to a 12 digit number No luck

4.- Under config services turn off IP HELPER .. look for Bonjour (didnt had it) and turn it off .. No luck

5.- Under my NIC configuration use manuall ip and gateways .. No luck

6.- Uninstall my NIC and install it again with normal drivers .. NO LUCK

7.- Download new drivers for win 7 x64 .. no luck with new drivers

8.- Turned off computer and modem/router for 30 min .. no luck

So i started to burn my win 7100 RC image to a dvd and bam it worked .. just when i was going to do a clean install..

Next morning , again Unidentified Network

Tried everything again with no luck soo i did a clean install with 7100 (i had 7600)

Got to win 7 and again unidentified network from the start....

Went to change the gateway under ADVANCED and WINS TAB and it worked , after an hour again got the error

Went to change the network address and it worked , after 2 hrs again the error

did everything again an nuthing.. sooooo

any more tips out there that i havent tried??

Oh i installed like 4 NIC cards that i have and none worked..

I Would really appreciate some help or tips u have for me or everyone having this annoying problem..

I tried calling microsoft and they couldnt help me cuz 7100 is just beta so they dont have a forum or support team.. pff

Thnxs a lot for ur help :)

I guess my router just wont give me an ip :(

How much system memory are you running? I've run into this on two systems that do this when they have 4GB installed.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.