Windows 10 UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Sebry Umboh

Hi, i just got the 'Unexpected Store Exception' error, After my computer restarted it couldn't find hard disk. And now still not working, not detect my Hdd 1TB even i try use another computer still not work, I'm use program Disk management not found my Hdd 1TB..
Sorry for my bad English
Please Help to get my Hdd back
TY..

Hi Sebry,
I moved your thread to the correct section. Normally I'd ask you to post the dump file but if the HD is down then that's a different matter.
i try use another computer still not work, I'm use program Disk management not found my Hdd 1TB..
So you fitted your drive to another computer but even that couldn't see the drive yes?

Can the drive be seen in the bios? If the answer is yes then create a system recovery disk/USB and then use that to boot from. You'll then be able to access the recovery console and try some of the recovery options:
Recovery options in Windows 10 - Windows Help

What is the Make/Model of your computer please? Do you know how to access the BIOS in your computer as kemical asks you in POST #2 above?? Please provide us with this information if you are still having difficulties.
Thanks!

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

My hdd is down and i can't open that dump file.
Yes, i can't see the bios drive, i already try to use system recovery in usb but can't detect my hdd..
My Hdd model ST1000DM003
So do you have Solution?

Yes, i can't see the bios drive,

Do you mean that you cannot see the drive in the bios?

If you cannot see the drive at all in the bios then chances are it's failed.

However if you can see the drive in the bios but just windows won't see it then try this:

You need to get yourself a copy of Windows 10 either on disk or USB. You can use the media creation tool on this page to download the iso:
Windows 10
(If I remember correctly you do have access to another computer yes? )

Once this is created you can then change your boot options so that the system will boot straight from the disk or USB whichever you have windows 10 on. This will allow you to get access to the recovery console.
Recovery options in Windows 10 - Windows Help

Still can't see the bios, and can't detect my hdd in another computer..
May if i use media creation tool still not work, not show my hdd1tb to install, just show usb..
Do you have any solution for my Hdd ?

Hi,
try checking the cables connecting the HDD to the pc in case they are loose or faulty.

Boot into the computers bios by pressing either F2 or the delete key just after the bios beep:
How to enter the BIOS or CMOS setup.

Once in the bios check which drives are connected. If you cannot see the 1TB drive then try swapping the port it's plugged into (after turning the machine off of course). If you still cannot see the drive then it's possibly faulty and needs replacing.

If you can see the drive in the bios then as mentioned above use either a Windows 10 installation disk or a recovery disk/USB to boot into the recovery console and then try the start up repair.

Back