Windows 10 Unicode in Custom Code

Carry

Hi, I am creating html button in custom blocks and i'm giving unicode as it's data attribute and copying it. Some times copy works and some time don't in studio press.
for more clearity you can see reference website ( empty character ) , this is what i want to do.

Windows 10 comes with some new features we never had before. One of them is the ability to use custom code for different windows applications. Windows 10 makes it possible to modify any application's interface and behavior so you can create apps for yourself and customize them how you want. In order to make these changes, you need to use a tool called Customization Wizard. You can get to it easily by pressing Win + R and typing “customize” in the box. Once inside the app, you should find a button titled “Customize Your PC."
To begin, select the program you would like to customize and press “Next”. Then click “Add Features”. On top of that, you have the option to add additional items (like themes) or change what’s already installed (like language packs). There is also a section where you can set permissions for each item so that only certain users can access them.
Once everything is done, the wizard creates a file named “NewUserAccount.reg” in “C:\Users\ \AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WinDefaults\” folder. To open the file, just double-click it. You can then choose whether or not you want to apply the changes immediately or at a later time. You also don't have to worry about losing anything you've changed since you can always undo the changes anytime you'd like.
You can use this method to make any app look or behave however you want. If you're looking for something specific, you can search Google directly from the Start menu. There are many tips and tricks to using this feature. You can learn them here if you want to become a pro in customization.

Back