Windows 7 Unknown BSOD,newbie.

tomado

Hi Guys

I just the video on youtube about this existence of this forum, I'm really glad that there is a forum that might help newbie like me, to make it short i had BSOD just few hours ago, don't know where it coming so i attached the file below and what should I do to avoid it again

Cheers

Attachments

• 112610-29530-01.dmp
    267.7 KB · Views: 287
Hi there, welcome.

Visit the manufacturer's site of your wireless adapter and download the latest driver for it from there. Install.

Look in the device manager if you don't know which you have.

Hi there, welcome.

Visit the manufacturer's site of your wireless adapter and download the latest driver for it from there. Install.

Look in the device manager if you don't know which you have.

Hi Torrent G

thanks for the quick response but when i go to my wireless router manufacturer they dont have the driver...err i guess when i pluged it in 1st time it did not install any driver?cmiiw,, and where is the device manager?the ctrl alt del?which section i can see the driver?thanks

Hi Torrent G

thanks for the quick response but when i go to my wireless router manufacturer they dont have the driver...err i guess when i pluged it in 1st time it did not install any driver?cmiiw,, and where is the device manager?the ctrl alt del?which section i can see the driver?thanks

hey i found the device manager :)) and i already tick the update driver and my device manager says ive the best driver so far?so what should i do next??thanks

Back