Windows 10 Unselectable popup

steveh5200

I have a strange popup that comes up in the center of the screen, running Windows 10. It comes and goes but is there most of the time. This thing is sometimes covering the PIN entry screen on log in. You can't select it with the mouse and I can't figure out what it is called in the task list. It doesn't even show on screen shots. I'm not sure if this is a virus thing or just a software bug. It is very annoying. I had took a pic with my phone and am posting it. I would sincerely appreciate any advice on how to get rid of this thing. Thanks in advance.

Well I just realized I can't add and image to this post but again, does anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• crazypopup.jpg
    crazypopup.jpg
    779 KB · Views: 78
You are right. That makes sense and none of the controls on the monitor work. Including on off. Plug and unplug results in just coming back on. Thanks, I was pretty clueless.

Oh, I understand you perfectly. I also faced various problems related to popups on my browser. This popup notification bothered me a lot, and I faced the problem of getting rid of it for a long time. If you use Chrome, click on Chrome's menu icon in the upper-right corner of the browser, then select "Settings" from the list below, type "pop" into the Search settings field, and click "Site Settings," under Popups. It should say Blocked, then turn off the switch next to Allowed. If these steps do not work, you can browse promolayer.io, as there is a lot of useful information on this topic to eliminate the problem.

Last edited:
Back