UNSUPPORTED_PROCESSOR” Error message on a blue screen after Installing Update -Need Help!

Dosuza reetz

Hey everyone, I recently updated to Windows 11, and now I'm stuck with a blue screen error. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

After installing recently published updates, users are reportedly experiencing a problem where they get the error message "UNSUPPORTED_PROCESSOR" on a blue screen. Iam Worried state suddenly stucks my system

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the "UNSUPPORTED_PROCESSOR" error message after updating to Windows 11. This error typically occurs when your computer's processor isn't supported by the operating system.

Here are a few suggestions to help you troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

1. Check system requirements: Make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Microsoft provides detailed information about the hardware specifications needed to run the latest version of Windows. If your processor is indeed unsupported, you may need to consider downgrading to a compatible version or upgrading your hardware.

2. Confirm compatibility: If you believe that your processor should be compatible with Windows 11, you can try updating your computer's BIOS firmware to the latest version. Sometimes, manufacturers release BIOS updates to add support for newer operating systems. Visit your computer manufacturer's website to find and install the latest BIOS update specific to your model.

3. Roll back updates: If the issue started occurring immediately after installing recent updates, you can try rolling back those updates. To do this, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > View update history > Uninstall updates. Find the update you suspect is causing the issue and uninstall it. Restart your computer and see if the error is resolved.

4. Perform a clean installation: If the issue persists, you may need to perform a clean installation of Windows 11. This involves creating a bootable USB drive with the Windows 11 installation media and reinstalling the operating system from scratch. Be sure to back up your important files before proceeding with this method, as it will erase everything on your computer.

5. Contact Microsoft Support: If none of the above solutions help, it may be beneficial to contact Microsoft Support for further assistance. They might have additional troubleshooting steps or insights specific to your situation. You can visit the Microsoft Support website or reach out to their support team via phone or live chat.

Remember to always exercise caution when making changes to your computer's system, and it's a good idea to back up your important files and data regularly to prevent data loss during troubleshooting.

I just checked my pc should support win 11 but don't understand the reason why I get this error.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language
Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name LAPTOP-84EEA0B3
System Manufacturer Acer
System Model Extensa 215-54
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU 0000000000000000
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz, 2995 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Insyde Corp. V1.26, 14-03-2022
SMBIOS Version 3.3
Embedded Controller Version 1.26
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer TGL
BaseBoard Product Jameson_TL
BaseBoard Version V1.26

If you can get into the system check for this patch and remove it KB5029351 it's been causing that message on some supported CPUs.

thanks for response. tried checking the update but not found
Screenshot 2023-09-21 175711.png

Back
Top Bottom