Windows 10 Update KB4560960

Dullstroom

Honorable Member
I have twice installed this update but after each I am unable to print. All indicators are that the item has been sent for printing but nothing then happens. there is nothing in the printer queue. I have had to uninstall these updates - then printing works perfectly.

Since installing KB4560960 my Brother printer will not print. Everything seems to suggest printing but nothing happens. I previously uninstalled this upgrade and the printer then worked but I see now that the new Windows version has installed and the KB update is no longer available to uninstall,
HELP PLEASE !!

I am using AVIRA protection software
I'm sorry, I just don't understand what KB4567512 is all about - I downloaded and tried to install KB4560959 but it said it was not suitable for my computer. I've now been without printing for two days and my small home business is starting to be affected !

Further to the above, I have tried three different downloads of KB4567512 and after attempting installation, the system responds that none are suitable for my computer. Which one should I use ???
Peter

The release notes of the KB...960 update, listed known issues with printers and presented a patch KB...512. Why don't try it was my thought. However the update is for several versions of Windows and if unsure of your version you better contact Microsoft directly, specially if it affects your business.
Sorry

And don't forget the question of Neemobeer

You can click the start button and type winver it should tell you which version you're on. Download the appropriate version of the patch

Thankyou to all. Have managed to get printer working by installing 512. Pity that one has to go through these crises from time to time !

Back
Top Bottom