Update Windows 10 without Internet

shripriya

Hi,
I want to update Windows 10. But I do not use the internet on it. So, I want to update it without internet.

davehc

Essential Member
Premium Supporter
At some stage, you will have to go on the web to download the updates, unless you have a friend/acquaintance who can download for you.
Why would you want to go by such a circuitous route?

shripriya

At some stage, you will have to go on the web to download the updates, unless you have a friend/acquaintance who can download for you.
Why would you want to go by such a circuitous route?
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Actually, the system I am talking about is of my mother. She is not using the internet on the system. So, that's why I want to know with external means is it possible or not.

Neemobeer

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Yes it's possible as long as you have another computer that does have internet access. It will be more difficult to make sure you get all the correct updates for the system You can either manually download updates directly from Microsoft here https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx or you can use WSUS offline WSUS Offline Update - Update Microsoft Windows and Office without an Internet connection you'll need to know which build your mother's computer is so you get the correct ones. Copy them to her computer with an external drive and install them manually.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.