Windows 8 Urgent help

Tache17

So my computer for the last 2 days has been pissing me off.
I start it up, I login, as soon as I login I can sensor things wrong as it takes much longer than it normally does.
When done logging in, it shows my background and nothing else, it shows the toolbar with only the windows logo and I can’t even click it.
No shortcuts or applications start up like normal.
When I try shutting down or restarting my computer trough Ctrl+Alt+Delete it does nothing, it just shows me my Windows color and doesn’t let me exit, I then HAVE to use the power button to turn it off.

I tried going safe mode and it starts up in safe mode but then when I try to go back to normal same problem happens.
I even open up my computer and no problems, the cpu doesn’t overheat either.

I just seem to be stuck in the corner always kicking the same wall

Do you have adequate malware protection? If the system behaves in safe mode and not a normal boot that is a good indication of an infection.

I would download a handful of free or trial programs and run them from safe mode such as Spybot, MalwareBytes, TSSDKiller

I would also run sfc /scannow and chkdsk C: /R to verify filesystem and file consistency.

Do you have adequate malware protection? If the system behaves in safe mode and not a normal boot that is a good indication of an infection.

I would download a handful of free or trial programs and run them from safe mode such as Spybot, MalwareBytes, TSSDKiller

I would also run sfc /scannow and chkdsk C: /R to verify filesystem and file consistency.
I solved it after a lot of hours, one of my External Disks was corrupted and ruining the OS, I gotta get the disk formatted and fixed I guess.

Thanks for quick response tho

Back
Top Bottom