Windows 8 Using 8.1

Drew

Banned
I have been using Windows 8.1 ever since it became available. I am running it on a VM w/ 2GB RAM assigned.

There are, certainly, (new) things in 8.1 which, people will like. Personally, I, still use 8.1 the same way I use Windows 8; i.e. still use an Applications windows @ the Taskbar instead of going to other screens for things. But, regardless of 'cosmetics', even running 8.1 as a 2GB RAM VM, it seems even snappier than Windows 8 and IE11 seems faster than IE10. And, of course, there are some fine assets to 8.1 besides the superficial mechanics.

Cheers,
Drew

I have been using Windows 8.1 ever since it became available. I am running it on a VM w/ 2GB RAM assigned.

There are, certainly, (new) things in 8.1 which, people will like. Personally, I, still use 8.1 the same way I use Windows 8; i.e. still use an Applications windows @ the Taskbar instead of going to other screens for things. But, regardless of 'cosmetics', even running 8.1 as a 2GB RAM VM, it seems even snappier than Windows 8 and IE11 seems faster than IE10. And, of course, there are some fine assets to 8.1 besides the superficial mechanics.

Cheers,
Drew

Drew this is the umpteenth time you posted this. Do us all a favour and keep it all in one thread.

Ooops, I guess.

1. Wasn't aware I ever put this in here before
And
2. Couldn't see an existing 8.1 heading.

I'll try to submit less, no worries.

Cheers,
Drew
Win8Logo (2013_02_06 10_30_24 UTC).jpg .1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom