Windows 7 various driver problems

bengrunnell

I have installed the windows 7 beta on my Packard Bell MZ36, and am naturally having driver problems. I have a display, but it is with the default vga drive, so no top resolution! no sound or wireless access. I have an ATI Radeon Xpress 200 for my video driver. Are there windows 7 compatible drivers for this? my audio is a realtek HD device. I'm not sure what my network drivers hardware is....

Can anybody be of any assistance, or point me in the right direction?

Cheers in Advance

It sounds like to get any of that working you actually have to install all the drivers. So run along to the PB website and download your system divers for Vista. ATI may or may not have a windows 7 specific driver so you should go to their website and have at it.

In order to troubleshoot your problem we need to know more detailed specs of your system hardware.

Five choices
1. Go to Start > Run, and type msinfo32
2. Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and look for any entry that has a yellow flag beside it
3. Download |MG| SIW (System Info) 2009.5.12
4. Download PC WIZARD 2008
5 Please fill out your computers specs in the User Control Panel here on the site as well. It will then appear next to your name. look at my posting and you'll see the drop-down arrow.

Also, was this a "clean" install or an upgrade?

Packard Bell was my first computer, didn't realize they still existed.:)

Back