Windows 10 version 1909

Fenway16

Honorable Member
An article on Computerworld from Dec 2019 states that this version has bugs that continue to haunt the user. I am hesitant to install this just yet. Can I wait until bugs are worked out? Don't have tech support from Dell anymore so don't need any deep problems. Thanks.

There's nothing wrong with the build itself. There were a few patches that were causing issues, but they've all been pulled or reissued

Thanks. I ran the Support Assist feature of Windows this morning. It installed a couple of non-urgent drivers and did some clean ups. Is this system now ready to install 1909? Also, I noticed a "history" tab in the support assist menus. When I clicked on it a window comes up with "restore" - is this the restore that has a date to go back to like I used to use on Seven? Thanks again.
EDIT: Well I ran the 1909 update. Took a few minutes - did not give a clue as to being finished with the install. I waited for a window to come up stating finished but did not so I went to settings and updates etc. Window said installed and updated. So I guess that's it.

Back
Top Bottom