Windows Vista virual memory

Hi,
your virtual memory is already enabled by default but if you want to make any changes you can find it by opening your control panel and clicking on System and Maintenance. Then click System and look down the left hand side for Advanced System settings. Look along the top of the revealed box for Advanced and click that. Under Performance (top of the page) you'll see settings, click that and then click the advanced tab along the top. You should now be at the virtual memory page. If you want to change anything just click Change.

Hi,
your virtual memory is already enabled by default but if you want to make any changes you can find it by opening your control panel and clicking on System and Maintenance. Then click System and look down the left hand side for Advanced System settings. Look along the top of the revealed box for Advanced and click that. Under Performance (top of the page) you'll see settings, click that and then click the advanced tab along the top. You should now be at the virtual memory page. If you want to change anything just click Change.
thanks i have tried that but the application keeps coming up with the same message have you any more ideas i would really appreciate your help i am not good with vista yet

sorry this is regards to my virtual memory i have tried that what you have suggested increasing the virtual memory but the application keeps coming up with the same message , i am wondering if the software is not compatible with vista but it seemed to install ok,have you any more ideas i would really appreciate your help i am not good with vista yet
progress.gif

sorry this is regards to my virtual memory i have tried that what you have suggested increasing the virtual memory but the application keeps coming up with the same message , i am wondering if the software is not compatible with vista but it seemed to install ok,have you any more ideas i would really appreciate your help i am not good with vista yet

progress.gif
I didn't tell you to increase the size of your virtual memory?? If you read above i just told you where to find it..

It would be helpfull if you started from the beginning and explain what your trying do coupled with any error message your getting..

Back
Top Bottom