Windows Vista vista business and incredimail

silvercowboy

Hi

I belong to 2 groups that trade music files using incredimail. The problem is as follows:
When I send a mail with file attached it doesn't play at the other end unless they hit forward on their email.Yet (as in all group sends you get your own file back as well as everybody elses)when I get mine back it plays on opening the mail. I use a free music convertor to change mp3 to compressed wave and load the file in as specified. When I send their music back to them it plays. I don't know what is going on here. I don't know where to start.
I noticed that their wave encoder had a setting for mpeg layer something would this make any difference?
where do I find a free codec that puts that into my convertor and how do you install them.
I use dBpoweramp music convertor, if anyone knows another freeware one that has that codec as part of the package can you let me know.:confused:

I used to use incredimail premium several years ago but it seemed every time it updated to a newer version it had less options and to get the options I had when I first bought it I had to upgrade to a more expensive one (gold I think) So finally I got pissed and quit using it all together. :mad:
And to answer your question ...
About the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack

Back
Top Bottom