Windows Vista Vista/ Microsoft problems for 2007

wonderwoman

My mother got the book on Vista, even with that, the whole computer is disgraceful. She was just trying to do something simple, the arguement of Vista kept on saying, You can't do that.. When she tried using Nero a window appear in full screen with warning and shutted her computer down. When she was trying to use the window defender, the Vista was having trouble with this, then all of a sudden it deleted the recycled bin. From one thing to another, she read the book, to no vail, she re installed window xp back on her computer again and now her computer is running faster than it has been with Vista, we were told that Vista suck in MORE power usage than of what Window XP did!!!
a lot of people say this is a con, i agree in some point, because it is forcing people to buy it, such as CD ROM you have and want to install it, you must have Vista in order to install the CD. The Microsoft office 2007 is just as bad~ I have office 2003 Professional, when i install the free 60 days trial to find out how good it is. It lasted a week and a window will pop up saying, you must buy this product, otherwise some of the function will no longer work!! I was angry with it, thinking it would help me build some money first before getting it when the trail was up. Dame stupid. So i re install my office 2003, it is just as easy and siimple to use.
WHY SELL SOMETHING FOR SUCH AS EXPENSIVE $$$$$$$$$$??? PEOPLE WANT A EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND THAT IT WORKS WELL.
PAYING $400 FOR VISTA, OFFICE $$ IS IT NOT A GOOD IDEA!!! I AM HOLDING BACK FOR A COUPLE YEARS, BUT AGAIN, A NEW VERSION OF PROGRAM WILL BE OUT IN 2 YEARS TO GO WITH VISTA/????? MIND YOU, THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING!!!!

some folks just need to stay away from computers.
this post is a classic example.

Back
Top Bottom