Windows 7 W7 slipping in Polls -- ANOTHER B/S piece of non information

Hi all
I was reading the article on the RSS feed - W7 slipping in the Polls.

What a load of TOTAL non factual utter piece of Bovine Scatology.
For a start the number of downloads is NOTHING like the number of computers W7 is installed on -- I must be testing this on around 20 - 30 machines from a single ISO image -- I wasn't "Polled".

Another point -- do these guys who call themseleves "technical journalists" actually have any idea how even a small office works. You can't just go round willy nilly installing new OS'es on every desktop in site (or even ANY unless you have a special test machine / machine(s) available and are in something like IT infrastructure support - or whatever some American management "Newspeak" calls it today.

So OF COURSE it's going to be installed on Home computers first probably in the ratio of 99% : 1% - You don't need a PhD in Maths or Statistics to work that one out.

Don't believe ANYTHING from those type of articles -- the best thing that can happen to those journalists is for them to join the ever lengthening "Unemployment Lines" and normally I don't like to see ANYBODY (apart from some greedy bankers and Politicians) losing their jobs - especially these days.

So my vote for that article (and the magazine in general is (image attached).

Cheers
jimbo

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.