Windows 10 Wallpaper

Namika

hello

im using this logo as my wallpaper.. but theres a white background that creates a square around it when i set it as wallpaper on my desktop.. how do i get rid of that?

Attachments

• Windows.png
    Windows.png
    49 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
if you are wanting that specific image … you may have lost it's transparency when saving.
if you are looking for collection of identical ones on internet: goo.gl/nHt3Ki
if you are looking for similar one with transparency intact: http://online.sccnn.com/icon/558/vista_y_001.png
if you wish to revise your current png so it has transparent bkgd … there's online tools that can 'clip' the background: online create transparent background png - Google Search

you may also try saving this image:
f5cd230419043b93b935300916a5d521.png

p.s. to view the transparent effect here on windowsforum.com … look to bottom-left corner after scrolling to bottom of post … windowsforum offers two different themes … default is white-bkgd … option to choose black-bkgd. select black version … then scroll up to see the image i posted … it retains the transp-bkgd … while the image you posted does not.

p.p.s. sadly, the resolution of that logo is not the best … probably originally created in photoshop rather than illustrator.

Last edited:
if you are trying to maintain the transparency on your desktop wallpaper … probably cannot be done … one of the limitations of windows os. what you could do is open up your graphics program and copy/paste the windows-logo.png in front of your favorite wallpaper … thereby, coming up with similar effect. save the image with different name … so you don't over-write a good bkgd image.

then, you'd be left with something similar to this:
Untitled-1.png

Last edited:
hello

sorry but the one you posted is the wrong size or doesnt look the same.. im not looking for something similar.. i just want to get rid of the white background.. i tried the websites you linked to but they didnt work

Back