Windows 7 wallpaper

HardeepBhardwaj

What should i do? I have a Free wallpaper app in the market and it had been doing really well until recently. I keep getting a bunch of 1 star ratings and really negative comments from people. I have reason to believe it's my competitor because he has the same wallpaper app (PAID) but it's all distorted and it's getting more downloads than mine!!! If mine is FREE and high quality and his is PAID and suckish quality then why does he have a higher rating and have more downloads? (He has a 5 star rating, and i have a 2 star rating....) How could this be happening? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to the forums!

Actually, this has nothing to do with Windows 7 and this is not the correct forum to post this problem. But anyway, I know how you feel and I can understand your frustration. I don't know what site you are getting ratings from what criteria people vote on, but I would guess that people are not voting on the price but on the quality. You can read tips on how to promote your wallpaper work here: Link Removed - Invalid URL

Good luck!

Is this a pc app or a windows phone 7 app? If it's the second of the two you could check out Link Removed - Invalid URL. They will leave 5 star ratings on your app for a small fee.

Back