Windows 8 Wanna try out my Virtual OS?

Nimit

Honorable Member
DISCLAIMER: IT WILL NOT DELETE OR AFFECT WINDOWS! IT IS LIKE A FULL SCREEN APPLICATION!

http://tunuku.weebly.com :) [To Download you have to go at download page of website and choose your resolution to download]

Screenshot:
Screenshot (80).png
It is safe as tested by myself and my friends also scanned with AVG, Norton Anti-Virus or if you still think it's unsafe you can watch installation video here:

About:

We are working on it since 2013 and getting new idea's in our brain and putting them into our sweet Tunuku.

How the story begins?:

Me and my friends were in a car and i were driving so my friends told me that you must be a developer or something like this... i told them all it is hard to be... but they forced me so, we made a Mac Application on Macbook Pro and you know what happen....................... it is SUCCESS!........ then we think of making for Windows as many users use Windows instead of Mac! so it easy for Windows to develop... we downloaded C# Software and made this virtual operating system. This is how Tunuku stands for.

This is version is Beta Version.
Thread will get updated when new versions are there.

Do you have a Android Tablet or Phone? if yes then please post replies. as we need some help of creating Tunuku for Android!.

Copyright: © 2015. All rights reserved.

Need help? mail to [email protected]

Mail me on [email protected] with your skills or more!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom