Windows 7 want help to make windows normal

Ahmed Sami

i have just have my computer after changing my motherboard because of usb ports want working and said windows usb devices wasn't recognized.
ok now usb devices are working but the windows isn't working properly it is slow and for example when i open personalize to change windows color it doesn't open normal windows color but it opens this Capture.PNG

another thing for example when i put any windows open thing at top screen to maximize it all the screen goes blue not only the edges here is the image Untitled.jpg
what can i do please help me i have installed all drivers please help me my dell just came from dell warranty

i have just have my computer after changing my motherboard because of usb ports want working and said windows usb devices wasn't recognized.
ok now usb devices are working but the windows isn't working properly it is slow and for example when i open personalize to change windows color it doesn't open normal windows color but it opens this View attachment 22721

another thing for example when i put any windows open thing at top screen to maximize it all the screen goes blue not only the edges here is the image View attachment 22722
what can i do please help me i have installed all drivers please help me my dell just came from dell warranty

You are missing drivers. You have TeamViewer? I can help you out. Just Message me

Back