Windows 7 warcraft 3 serious help please

thmshong

hi everyone. i have a problem with warcraft 3. im able to install the game, but when i start the game it just stops responding and doesnt launch at all. it worked for windows vista but when i installed windows 7 it stopped working. i already did the full system recovery and thought that would work but it didnt. can anyone tell me a solution? thank you

hey i tried that. it didnt work... is there anything else i can try? do i need to install a graphics driver or does windows 7 installation already come with one?

hey i tried that. it didnt work... is there anything else i can try? do i need to install a graphics driver or does windows 7 installation already come with one?

I'm not too sure why Warcraft is not working for you as i have it running just fine without Compatibility/ Patches but to answer your other question
You may need to install a graphics Driver, normally windows update will download and install one for you but just incase:

1. Open a run command WindowsKey + R
2. Enter devmgmt.msc and hit 'Enter'
3. Click the Down arrow beside Display Adapters and check what device it has, if its a Standard VGA Display Adapter or similar you will have to Download the Correct Video Drivers for you Graphics Card/ Chip.

Drivers can be got here: Nvidia and Link Removed - Invalid URL

I'm not too sure why Warcraft is not working for you as i have it running just fine without Compatibility/ Patches but to answer your other question
You may need to install a graphics Driver, normally windows update will download and install one for you but just incase:

1. Open a run command WindowsKey + R
2. Enter devmgmt.msc and hit 'Enter'
3. Click the Down arrow beside Display Adapters and check what device it has, if its a Standard VGA Display Adapter or similar you will have to Download the Correct Video Drivers for you Graphics Card/ Chip.

Drivers can be got here: Nvidia and Link Removed - Invalid URL

Well I would install the graphics driver from the manufacturers website even if windows automaticly installs the drivers. the drivers from windows update are a bit faulty, i did a test on my friends pc and there were several files missing from the windows update drivers so he couldn't play games, and in his case even reinstalling the drivers didn't work, he had to install win 7 all over again.

Back