Windows 10 Warframe

Ok I got it to work through Steam. Before I was trying to play without it. I don't know if that makes a difference. Yeah It's fun so far. I still suck though. You mentioned 774 hours playing this game. I have maybe 30 to 50 hours playing anything during my whole life. So you can probably imagine how bad I suck. But anyway I'm going to keep trying.

I sent you a PM about maybe getting hooked up to our little community. Thanks for the help Man. Have you ever posted a video of yourself playing a game on Youtube? I was watching people playing "The Legend of Zelda". They make it look easy. I tried playing it years ago. It was hard but it was still fun.

Last edited:
Stuey i replied, please check your profile for personal messages, oh and i sent a friendship request when STEAM.. :)

Stuey i replied, please check your profile for personal messages, oh and i sent a friendship request when STEAM.. :)
Thanks man. The thing is I'm a little bit afraid for you to see just how bad I am with this stuff. The last time I played I got into a place where they were ganging up on me and all I could do was run around in circles freakin' out. Then I fell down in a hole underneath and couldn't get out. If anybody would have seen it they would have laughed their azz off. it must have looked ridiculous.

But anyway I did accept your friend request. I think I did anyway. I'll get in there soon.

Hehe been there many many times.

To be honest it's surprising how quick you pick things up and I'm sure it won't be long before your dealing out the damage good style.

20180618125011_1.jpg

Volt
20180612120211_1.jpg

That was cool watching you play man. I was impressed. I don't know if I'll get that good but I'm sure I'll improve.

Aww thanks Stuey but honestly you'd be surprised how quickly you'll pick it up. I'm just about to have a last session before grabbing some zzz's as it's already 4am... Pop in if your around.. :)

I'm now using a different Warframe called Volt. I built it recently and haven't used it much... Till now ;)

20180621022341_1.jpg

20180621022343_1.jpg

20180621022347_1.jpg

If you watched the Tennocon reveal (huge) at the weekend you would have received a nice fat PRIME Warframe called Ash:

Ash prime.jpg

The keynote speech revealed the coming Fortuna Saga:

A new open world, Venus, 5 x bigger than the largest current map.

Hoverboards. (Oh yeah!)

Spaceships which carry several players in co-op. You'll need to someone to pilot, man the guns, put out onboard fires and board other ships. The reveal footage looked amazing.. I cannot wait!

Back