Windows 7 Watercooling guide

I wish I had the balls and money to do that. XD I know somebody who has a dry ice cooling system. Man that guy is crazy.

I agree Kyle.. Plus when they're set up, they look amazing too..

when you can just not get it cold enough go for liquid nitrogen works everytime lol it is possible to get the cpu down to a bone chilling -196 C thats -320 F

800px-2007TaipeiITMonth_IntelOCLiveTest_Overclocking-6.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a little weird.. I just checked to make sure the link was still live (check screenshot)..

Yea, it was weird, that box kept popping up,. I wanted to save tyhe page for future reference, but it wouldn't allow me to.

I have always thought watercooling was cool, but I guess I never really got it. I mean, for all the money you pay to build a powerful system like that you might as well just buy a better processor. Of course, it is really cool and if you have a CPU with an unlocked multiplier you're gold. I can't even tell you what a difference these SSD's are making (not to change the subject). They change the whole reliability factor and use so much less voltage... the advancement in technology allow you to power processors and motherboards with 400W power supplies again. Its gotten to the point whereaas because the thing has no moving parts it will never break. I'm amazed by the new technology coming out. eSATA is the big thing now... and there are already USB3 boards on sale. geez. Imagine all of this with a watercooled system... what could you possibly do with that? I mean you'd have to dedicate it to some scientific purpose like Folding @ Home or something... the stuff is getting very powerful on the home user front.

Agreed, as long as you've got the funds then the skies the limit. I was reading something the other day about 12 core chips being released for the server market next year. Sure it takes a while to trickle down to the home users but wow!
As I said in a post previously.. The future is looking bright..:cool:

Back
Top Bottom