I was using Vista x32 Home Premium, WDS4 and IFilter to index text content in 20,000 PDFs with no problems. I just installed Windows 7 RC x64, which is supposed to have the WDS4 functionality built-in. I have swicthed on pdf content indexing in the Indexer control panel, enabled content indexing on the directories, ensured System access to the directories etc. I have tried using the IFilters x64 from Foxit and Adobe. The indexing service runs and reports indexing complete, with the correct number of files, but subsequent word searches return only filename hits and not full-text content. The fact that neither the Adobe or Foxit IFilters work indicates this is an issue with the W7 x64 indexing service.